Monday, September 21, 2015

After-thought... A Haiku


First a poem
that was born in my heart today morning..from
where will stem 
a Haiku for Haiku Horizons
Share with Haiku My Heart


I  Spill Some Sun Here..


"Sky is clearer and blue
take some Sun home with you"
so said to me a senior friend
I obeyed 
taking some in my eyes,
while some got stuck on my face
and a little entered in my heart.
I know 
you will find my words 
 happier &  brighter
 as I spill some Sun here..


*

Thanks to my Senior Friend 
Mr. Sunil Hazra Choudhury for triggering these
thoughts..during my morning walk..

**

Written for Haiku Horizons..shared with Haiku My Heart
Prompt: After



I spill some 
sun here for her ;
after-thought


after-thought;
pinkish glow on her face
says it all 



RS:)

12 comments:

  1. ah love this.

    taking some in my eyes,
    while some got stuck on my face
    and a little entered in my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! May the warmth of the Sun stay in your heart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. romantic RS :-)

    http://drishti.co/2015/09/21/eternal-hope/

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant and romantic. interesting way of writing a haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. take some sun with you....isn't that beautiful......may the Sun always smile on you and shower its warmth and love ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poem about the sun and spreading it around is so beautiful. Even the haiku shines with its pinkish glow. Very nicely penned!

    ReplyDelete