Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank You, Rebecca !


Written for


Goyocombinghair300_jpg_w300h416rs1

Happy Second anniversary of
Haiku My Heart....


Thank You, Rebecca..!


Mind turns fertile;
Arrays of flowers smile with
happiness and joy

Happiness and joy
both quietly enter my heart;
Beautiful Fridays

Beautiful Fridays;
I have been picking up love
that grows in this space

That grows in this space
with joyous seeds of words sown;
Haiku my heart blooms

Haiku my heart blooms
week after week joyously;
Two years of merriment..

Two years of merriment
leave behind laughing footmarks;
lo, I look ahead...

Lo, I look ahead
and see you already walking;
Thank you Rebecca ! 


RS:) 


9 comments:

  1. well crafted cascading haiku and wonderful tribute to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart ~ loving haiku ~thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sweet ramesh,

    your collection of wonderful anniversary haiku is heart warming and full of happiness! thank you for being a loyal and consistent part of what haiku my heart is all about, family and a shared love of thoughtful words.
    you are so dear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, to write a tribute - and very well-executed too! That was really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your laughing footmarks are a joy, Ramesh.
    Happy, happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cascading haiku made ME happy, too.....I love the way you express your emotions in haiku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poetry and words, and what a special tribute!

    ReplyDelete