Thursday, June 11, 2015

A curved line like a broken bangle - APED Quoted Prompt 2..



quoted_2


Leo's APED  Quoted Prompt # 2

Or A Curved Line Like A Broken Bangle

Let my face reflect
pain or joy or wonderment
my friend takes it all
without changing expression;
Yes, Moon  shines & smiles
all the time..
I hold a star studded night sky
in my gleaming eyes
where else could I keep safe
the friendship gift of the Moon
Just one friend enough for me
for I can share sitting
in solitude, looking up
without any fear of
getting judged..
Our friendship is beyond
questions and answers
I too never judge
on the declining face of
Moon day after day
Be it a full Moon
or a curved line like a broken bangle
I accept every face of Moon
including its absence occasionally
Yes, I learnt all this by copying
my friend's behaviour..

RS:)




3 comments:

  1. "I hold a star studded night sky
    in my gleaming eyes
    where else could I keep safe
    the friendship gift of the Moon"

    almost a prayer, these lines

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Ramesh.

    ReplyDelete