Monday, June 1, 2015

Moon Kept Glowing...

A.P.E.D – PROMPT 1 – SIMPLE


Well my inspiration Vinay (Leo) is back..and I will have my chance to write haiku or poems.. everyday.. Wow!!!  


Moon Kept Glowing


It was getting 
a little darker as I 
no more could hear 
the sound of my footsteps
I walked on 
looking down,
on the ground
and in between I would
glance at the little angels
running and 
jumping around
as, full of jest, their moms 
followed them..
And then I looked up
the Moon smiled
I smiled too
we both knew the truth
so it felt better
Moon kept glowing
I kept walking.
Till I got tired
when I returned home.
Simple.


A Haiku


Monstrous hot winds
hit me direct on the face;
I fall sick, simple

RS:)

5 comments:

  1. Take care with those winds, RS. The weather is turbulent and unpredictable these days. We were having thunderstorms in the middle of summer!

    The moon, well, walks along with us and watches over us. Just gives inspiration to keep walking, doesn't she?

    Thank you for joining in with the first prompt :) and so quickly too. Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vinay, honour and fun are all mine...

      Delete
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!! Love the images, the story.

    p.s. this line either needs punctuation or change as it halted me in the reading.

    "as full of jest their moms"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrected it Judy.. You are right.. Always there to put me on the right path..

    RS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moon's glow is always so beautiful in her simplicity.

    ReplyDelete