Friday, August 26, 2011

I Will Steal Moments to Read a Sidney Sheldon....



Hello to  all at Rebecca's Haiku My Heart... a special chain of haikus... hope you will enjoy...

I Will Steal Moments to Read a Sidney Sheldon...

Ah, stars shine down
The other side of midnight
If tomorrow comes

Windmills of the Gods
The doomsday conspiracy
Rage of angels, yes..


Master of the game
A stranger in the mirror
Oh, the naked face


The best laid plans, ah,
Nothing lasts forever, the
Sands of time, bloodline


The sky is falling
Memories of midnight, are
You afraid of dark


Morning, noon and night
I will steal moments to read
A Sidney Sheldon



I offer this series of haikus as a tribute to Late Sidney Sheldon , my favourite writer of suspense who would make me sit on the edge as I would reach towards a nail-biting finish..  Awe-struck by the twists in the stories...


RS : )

19 comments:

  1. A lovely haiku chain! Inspired by this, I might dive into a book and read tonight... I wish you a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so *clever*
    how
    you worked them all in...

    well done !
    {{ as usual }}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done my friend. A great tribute.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear lover of mysteries,
    thank you for mail biting suspense and your love of stolen moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stolen moment--oh, how luscious that can be! (Keep stealing, Ramesh, keep stealing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Ramesh. Sydney would be proud of you. It is clever and difficult to do at that but you have done it skillfully and well and it is a nicely connected thread too. Lots of fun. I enjoyed reading it. The mystery lives on!
    Namaste,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice series of Haiku in tribute to a great story teller!! You have spun these with ease and beauty yourself too RS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a beautiful gesture Sir.

    The inspiration to my words comes from Ayn Rand.. I've fallen in eternal love with her philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy his books.. thanks for sharing the haiku ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to.. RS, very beautifully penned..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice and clever use of the words/titles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats a brilliant play of title arrangement and you almost tell a story through that ... enjoyed thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever this poem is. Made my heart jump to see all my old favourites written out like that. I adored Sidney Sheldon.You did him justice.



    www.b3tterthisway28.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) You were really good with those titles :)

    I'm a huge fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very creative piece weaved using Sydney Sheldon titles. I love Sydney Sheldon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So creative and inspirational I am so happy to read this. My first rally entry is http://gatelesspassage.com/2011/09/01/life-memories/

    ReplyDelete
  18. An excellent tribute! Yes, we need to read "books"! xoXox

    ReplyDelete