Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let Your Heart Take Over...



Written for Three Words Wednesday...





Flag; noun: A piece of cloth or similar material, typically oblong or square, attachable by one edge to a pole or rope and used as the symbol or emblem of a country or institution or as a decoration during

Might; modalverb: In reported speech, expressing possibility or permission;

Passive; adjective: Accepting or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance.


Let Your Heart Take Over...

I love the visitors
To my page here
Some read and comment
Others might be choosing
To have a passive look
Yet the colourful flags
Fluttering on the sidebar
Make me feel having touched
And getting connected
With thinking minds
And warm hearts from almost
Half of the world
As I wait for the rest
For a happy embrace
I shall continue to extend
A hand of friendship
Through my words
With the hope of touching
Many more worlds
May more flags  flutter
In the winds of
Happiness and joy
Here on my page
May each and every word
Feel blessed
With your presence here
As you smile and let your heart
Take over to comment…

RS : )

13 comments:

  1. Made me smile as I thought of all the flas fluttering on my page. Wonderful write and tribute to those that come and visit.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shared feeling here Ramesh..your piece made me think of visitors books in churches and historical places..how lovely it is to flick through the names and see people who have been in the same place..all thinking different things..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always make me smile Ramesh. Ilov ethe hand of friendship commented on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem, I feel the same, we are all connected in the world. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet message for your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to express how many of us feel about our online connections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long may you wave!
    I LIKED THIS VERY VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so sweet Ramesh. This
    blog culture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully expressed sentiment, Ramesh.Our blog visitors are such a blessing to us. I love to see your little flag flying its colours on my blog, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thoughts Ramesh. Your impressive list of flags must make you feel very warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this post definitely added a smile on my face! Have a nice day! Bless u...

    ReplyDelete