Saturday, April 6, 2013

Orange Spills on the Water


Day 07


 
 

Orange Spills on the Water
 
 
Soothing roar of waves
orange spills on the water;
strong breeze whistles joy
 
Strong breeze whistles joy
tickling her hair naughtily;
children pick sea shells
 
Children pick sea shells;
grains of sand shine on her feet
like tiny sunsets
 
Like tiny sunsets
her eyes reflect deeper calm;
she sits on a rock
 
She sits on a rock;
heart, mind join and listen to
soothing roar of waves..
 
 
 
RS:)
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful RS!! Reminds me of a visit to a seashore. I think I can see a seagull in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'grains of sand shine on her feet
    like tiny sunsetsu'


    So original... these lines blew my mind literally.. ur a true romantic Ramesh ji! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the tiny sunsets on her feet become the tiny sunsets in her eyes! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tiny sunsets are entrancing! :)

    Love Letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your haiku Ramesh. You paint a beautiful day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her eyes reflect deeper calm" loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is gorgeous...inspires a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I see a mermaid? Beautiful, I can hear to ocean sounds in your sibilence

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the soothing roar of waves does it for me! Nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange spills set the mood ... and then onward there is magic of words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you wove each verse together. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This forms a perfect circle. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete