Sunday, February 19, 2012

IMAGINATION...




Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 -
Day 20 – February 20th –
Quote: Live out of your imagination, not your history

IMAGINATION

Imagination;
winged me flies in the skies,
come, join me there

Come, join me there
 to feel softness of the clouds;
ah, a peaceful heart 

Ah, a peaceful heart
 beats in joy and comfort; 
a laughing future

A laughing future;
 rivers of happiness flow  
from past to present

From past to present
let me glean all that's love; 
Imagination..

  
RS:)

11 comments:

  1. Soul touching Haiku!

    'Come, join me there
    to feel softness of the clouds;
    ah, a peaceful heart'

    Soothing,sets every emotion free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weaving of all the lines...like the imagination winging to the skies ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotions Rameshji.. Loved your Haiku set.. Thanks for blessing this... I am excited to read your take on Joy of Giving.. Just like your style.. SmileS... PS: I read the poem as well as the post.. Loved her thoughts as well as yours.. SmileS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful composition Ramesh. Again you leave in awe.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flow of your Haiku sets and the messages as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful...to live in the joy of imagination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!...Loved the flow....Great imagination to paint about imagination :)

    Live your lively imaginations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ramesh -- your joy and your imagination is woven through this piece so eloquently.

    Here is my Day 20.

    ReplyDelete