Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let Those Fading Dark Spots Become Glittering Milestones


Written for 3WW  Ease, Ommission, Bakward


Let Those Fading Dark Spots
Become Glittering Milestones

Looking backward
How I wish
Omission of some moments
From the road of my life
Yes, I recall
It was with great ease
That I had passed
Through them, inevitable scars
Had appeared later on
Time might have faded
The depth of dark spots,
But then a feeling of
Discomfort always lingers
Some kind of tinkering
With the smooth flow
Of life today creates dis-ease
But then lessons get learnt
Only from the experience
And evolution necessarily
Involves learning, well, then
Let me not call for omission
Of any of the moments
Let those fading dark spots
Become glittering milestones
With each lesson
Engraved and emblazoned
In its own light, looking
Backward occasionally
May become enlightening
Then moving forward
May happen with some ease..


RS : )



6 comments:

  1. wonderful I love this Ramesh,a great motto to live with moving on and becoming enlightened,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot...what is life if we do not learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved how you reversed the lines and the message :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I understand -- I know I cringe when I think about some of the things I've done, but I wouldn't be who I am if I hadn't made the mistakes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete