Friday, September 28, 2012

Her Heart A Battlefield..




September 29, 2012 Prompt: Battlefield

Her Heart A Battlefield..

Work and life;
battle between her
mind and soul

mind and soul;
Everyday battles rage
in her heart

Her heart;
a bleeding
battlefield

Battlefield;
shine and glow and smile
tiny footprints

Tiny footprints;
no more battles , no
battlefield

No Battlefield;
little hearts now dwell in
her happy heart..


RS:)

It was a battle of my nerves..have I succeeded in saying
what I want to...do let me know...your love encourages.

14 comments:

  1. ...'little hearts now dwell in her happy heart' ~ so inspiring ~ lovely set of haiku ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, the birth of someone who matters more than we do creates truce.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lines here ... loved them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good ending to these haiku. Tiny footprints, each holding a tiny heart, now dwell where pain had been. These tell quite a story and can be a life experience for so many episodes. Very well done.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am moved by this cascsding haiku. Nice take on battlefield in just a different way. Thank you Ramesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last which sums up her battle so well. This is a lovely haiku about the power of love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sixth - a lovely, comforting conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nicely done the way you link every verse to the next..

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful resolution,
    a comfort and path for peace.
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is lovely x She is fulfilled x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flow of this one, and I particularly enjoyed the happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Battlefields are rarely pleasant places, but you have made this one seem rather inviting!

    I’m late making the rounds from Haiku My Heart Friday. Apologies!

    Words to the Wise

    ReplyDelete