Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reaching the Top Alone..

Written for Bluebell Books Short Story Slam Challenge:


Hello, bluebell books short story slam officials, I agree to have my work self published in your Love In Creativity Project.

Reaching the Top Alone.. 


He was nine then.
Climbing up a mountain,
 he aimed to be the first
to reach the top.
 Friends were left behind.
Going up faster,
he reached the top. 
A temple stood there.
Looking around,
he found he was alone.
Fear overtook him. 
A lesson was learnt.
He never tried to
reach the top alone.  (55)

Ramesh Sood

2 comments:

  1. lovely,

    if possible, make a comment to let us know you agree to get published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramesh, I loved this! It's so true. There are so many things I've wanted to do, but I learned the hard way that trying to reach my goals and leaving my friends and family behind only serve to hinder my growth in every area of my life. Thank you for sharing. Be blessed.

    http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2012/02/soul-song.html

    ReplyDelete