Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shall I Call Them Stars?


Written for Haiku Heights..




Thanks to Susan L. Daniels of the blog
for  the theme STARS

Shall I Call Them Stars?


Millions of the stars ,
twinkle in my eyes each night;
ah, unseen billions...

Ah, Unseen billions
shine afar beyond skies;
Shall I call them stars?

****
And here's an old one... a hiaku that has highest hits on my blog for 
the reasons unknown.. 523 page views....for new friends at haiku heights..


Happy Earth invites;
and sliding down a rainbow
joyous stars arrive..

RS:)
 
Also shared with Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

12 comments:

  1. Stars really shine in your words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, 'call them stars'....flawless...and the 'popular' haiku - it's 'happy' and 'joyous' - who doesn't like those feelings?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Loved your title, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. I can certainly see why the last one has the most hits. I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramesh you have another STAR in the making.
    http://wp.me/pLGhj-4Ne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!...we miss some stars as they play hide and seek in the sky!....Very beautiful one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh am stopping by here after a long time..and you are as usual on fire with your powerful haiku! Loved that rainbow one especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very deep.

    And your popular Haiku boost celebration mood. I think it will be used in festival seasons and happy occasions profusely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the second one.. nice way to think of falling stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see those giggling little stars sliding down a rainbow, having the time of their lives!


    Everywhere the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful.. no wonder the last haiku got so many hits. its simply lovely..

    Falling Stars

    ReplyDelete