Thursday, August 19, 2010

With So Much Love Scattered Around















Each day begins on a happy note
A cup of hot tea in my hands
A little chit-chat with the plants
A cute exchange of smile with the flowers
An ear to the music of chirping birds
A soft whispering touch of cool fresh air
Birth of a few virgin thoughts
Rays of hope filling my heart
A clear blue sky extending its arms
Angels gifting peace of mind
As I find unconditionally surrendering
To the charms of a beautiful universe
Ah, to begin my day in such delight
With so much love scattered around
How can I let anyone wipe my smile
Can’t permit anyone steal the glitter
Of my dreaming eyes
Gifted by first ray of the rising Sun
No, none can leave negative thoughts
Disturbing my peace of mind
Those getting connected must also feel
Cheerful and energized
Where is the choice with God gifting
Such a beginning of yet another day..
Yes, each night I would slip
Into deep slumber
With a prayer on my lips,
Seeking from God
Yet another happier and joyful
day..



****

Life Pulled Me Back...

She held my hands
Looked into my eyes
And whispered conspiratorially
“Hey, let us make a new beginning”
But life pulled me back
With all the force of love…


8 comments:

  1. I like these lines very much:

    Can’t permit anyone steal the glitter
    Of my dreaming eyes
    Gifted by first ray of the rising Sun.

    "Life Pulled Me Back"--and to yourself and safety, I hope. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramesh,

    What a brilliant way to start the day.
    Beautiful lines.
    Keep writing

    HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lovee "but life pulled me back"
    lovely writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome two "Birth of a few virgin thoughts
    Rays of hope filling my heart"
    so is that the night that pulled you back for a new beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rajat..thanks.. think over.. connect it and you will get it..

    My thanks to the new visitors here on my page.. and Sandy for your constant presence..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pyaara Dost,
    Good Evening!
    Such inspiring and cheerful lines,
    I am so positive at your space.:)
    You are really lucky to begin your day,
    In such wonderful way!
    You are a blessed soul,my dost!
    And your words make a lot of difference!
    Be at peace and be happy always!
    HAPPY ONAM!
    I am leaving tomorrow morning to native place.See you after two weeks.
    Till then keep writing!This is the month of flowers and festivals.
    Wishing you all the very best,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the writing and images, it surrounded everyone yet there is a few that notice it=P Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mindset to start a day...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete