Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Collaboration With My Soul..




Written for Jingle Poetry who have honoured me by placing my last year's post as a part of Halloween Celebrations... Many Thanks to Jingle Poetry...

Also shared with  The Gooseberry Garden.....



A Collaboration With My Soul..


Oh, it is Halloween
And I am supposed to dress-up
A bit scary for everyone around
To celebrate the occasion
I sit wondering
What would be the
Right and befitting outfit
And that's when
I heard my mind laughing
Saying something to me
The words were loud and clear
" Hey, you need not wear
A  scary mask
In fact you should remove
The mask you wear and see how
Scared people would be
To see your real face... "
Another of mind's games
But then that scares me
Yet I have to move on
Having collaborated with
My soul to make the
Mask  vanish...






RS : )

9 comments:

  1. true,reflective and smart.
    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved your quotes RS...

    " Hey, you need not wear
    A scary mask
    In fact you should remove
    The mask you wear and see how
    Scared people would be
    To see your real face... "


    Too good..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collabration with the soul - I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always fascinated to see the Masks we choose to wear...and what lies behind if the wearer chooses to reveal themself...and does the soul sometimes also wear a mask?

    Thank you for sharing your exploration in words, Ramesh!
    Warm wishes from England x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great poem, Ramesh, one that I can certainly take to heart. I wonder what would happen if I systematically removed many of the masks I wear in layers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you get what you wish for, Ramesh--a vanishing mask!

    The Veil Is Thin

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am always filled with joy when i see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Scared people would be
    To see your real face... "

    OMG! True lines... very true!!!! YOu nailed it..

    ReplyDelete